Understanding your business exposure on the Dark Web
Cyber criminals organise themselves on the Dark Web. Planning and exchanging tools and information that enable and propel attacks against businesses of all sizes. Therefore, with your IT Support provider, understanding if your businesses credentials have been leaked will give you an indicator of a possible attack.
What can your IT Support company provide as an extra layer of security?
- Reduced risk of account takeover, business email compromise and live hack
- With deep insight into which business accounts are on the dark web and the duration of exposure, you can understand how much risk your business will endure. We can help you put measures in place in order to prevent a complete account takeover or business email compromise that could have significant financial losses resulting from it.
- Improved password policy awareness for both business and personal safety
- Our technology will surface the accounts and credentials (password). In so doing, you can assess the efficacy of your password policy and inform the impacted staff of a need to adhere to the corporate password policy.
- Improved awareness of threat actors and dark web activity
- By utilising your domain as part of the dark web search for stolen credentials, we can get maximum coverage of business accounts on the dark web. In addition, we can surface the breach source and time-frame for when the account was stolen. You are then enable you to better understand the impact of the breach to your business and what you should be doing to prevent these threat actors from utilising these stolen accounts.
How does it work?
- 24×7 continuous monitoring of the dark web for activity containing your business accounts.
- Immediate identification of all business accounts stolen and/or for sale on the dark web.
- Recommendations on security architecture to prevent attacks based on stolen credentials.
What price would you put on your business? From as little as £100 per month per domain we can help protect your credentials on the Dark Web.
To learn more about the Dark Web please read this article on digital.com explaining the ‘What you need to know’.
You don’t need to have your IT Support with us to benefit from this priceless tool. Please call us now to discuss how we can help to protect your business.
0845 094 0010.